Turn Brand Loyalists Into Brand Advocates

If you want to buy phone number list then you can discuss here
abdulahad

Turn Brand Loyalists Into Brand Advocates

Post by abdulahad »

Chevy or Ford? Pepsi or Coke? Mac or PC? Burger King or McDonald’s? iPhone or Android? Chances are when reading those questions, you had a polarized response to at least one. “I NEVER would buy a PC. Too unreliable.” “Didn’t you read the report on what McDonald’s does? I wouldn’t eat there if my life depended on it.” Many folks claim that brand loyalty is yet another thing that millennials have killed (insert eye roll here), but what truly drives a customer to say “this is the brand for me. No other will do”? In this blog, I’ll cover the important factors that make customers coming back for more, and more importantly, singing your praises to their friends and family. I’ll cover how and why customers become brand loyal and how to turn brand loyalists into brand advocates. Recall a brand that you’re loyal to. What does this brand personify? Are they an expert in their space? A trusted source for new information? Maybe they make you feel at “home” or were the first interaction you had with that type of product. Chances are, the reason that you are loyal falls into one of the following reasons.

It’s Personal From emails to social media interactions to experiences with one of your customer service representatives, nothing feels contrived. It’s not just a transactional relationship of customer to employee, it’s an individualized interaction that feels natural. I think Netflix is a good example of earning loyalty based on delivering a personalized experience.Phone Number List Based on your viewing history, they provide other relevant content that you may enjoy in your queue and also send personalized emails based on your viewing preferences. Target email featuring Netflix Trust is Key While companies are made up of individual human beings who have faults and make mistakes just like everyone else, you know that the company has your best interest at heart as they have never steered you wrong before. Furthermore, if they make a mistake, they don’t hide behind processes or procedures. They own up and make it right. Trader Joe’s is a great example of a company that exemplifies trust. With their incredibly lenient and understanding return policy, Trader Joe’s not only trusts and stands by their products, but they also trust their customers to be honest when requesting a refund. Furthermore, on the rare occurrence that a product recall is issued, I’ve learned that you don’t even have to bring the product back in to receive a store credit.

Trader Joe's no-hassle return policy They Give You a Place to Belong Their customer base is made up of other people like you, or people that you aspire to be. In an article published by the University of Southern California, it was found that 76% of people who purchased an iPhone replaced it with another iPhone. How does Apple achieve this amazing retention rate? They lean in to their position as an affordable luxury good and backed it with a healthy dose of belonging. Brand Loyalty Infographic featuring Apple, Ford, and Starbucks You Had a One-of-a-Kind Experience Whether it was a great meal at your favorite restaurant where they comped your whole meal because it was your anniversary or a fantastical festival sponsored by your favorite adult beverage company, the experience stuck in your mind, and you remember it fondly. Think about Uber Puppies, where you can have adoptable puppies delivered on-demand, or Lyft’s latest—Taco Mode. Both of these ride share platforms turn the ordinary (going from point A to B) to the extraordinary. Lyft and Taco Bell team up for Taco Mode You Sincerely Feel Valued Every interaction is genuine and provides value to your experience. When I bought my first iPhone and MacBook Pro in 2009, I knew I was an Apple Geek for life. Apple solidified this with excellent customer service, long-lasting products, and by always being at the forefront of technological advancement.