Seven Lessons Learned from Three Years of Content Creation

If you want to buy phone number list then you can discuss here
Jannat12

Seven Lessons Learned from Three Years of Content Creation

Post by Jannat12 »

Life and business are full of lessons if you look for them. Some you learn the easy way, and some you learn the hard way. A few years ago, I started creating content for my brand-new site. It wasn’t easy — I didn’t consider myself a writer, so cranking out blog posts on a consistent schedule was daunting at first. But over the years I’ve become more comfortable with content creation, and I’ve even added to my writing workload. I now write a weekly newsletter, and I write guest posts regularly for some pretty big sites, some of which you may know.

I have learned a few valuable Phone Number List lessons along the way. You don’t need a three-year learning curve to take advantage of what I’m about to share. Just take note of these ideas so you can benefit from the stumbles, facepalm moments, and happy accidents that came along as I built my own website. 1. Survey the horizon before you plan your content My most productive weeks have been the ones I’ve planned in advance. Look ahead and decide what you want to promote in the upcoming months. Break your subjects down into your weekly post topics. Do this on a quarterly basis when possible, and you’ll have the first step for your posts mapped out ahead of time — the idea.

And yes, your topics may end up changing if your plans change. But having even some of your post topics lined up beforehand will save time and stress. 2. Batch write when you can The secret to stress-free content production — I’m convinced — is batching. Want to gain freedom, time and flexibility? Plan a marathon content creation session. Crank out a month or two of posts, video, or audio. Then sit back and devote your energy to promoting those posts when you publish them. 3. Offer levels of engagement When prospects first come across your site, they may be skeptical. Before they’ll do business with you, you have to earn their trust.