Becomes Podcast Episode Of Shadow Making Service

Talk here about Singapore forum
khairul618397

Becomes Podcast Episode Of Shadow Making Service

Post by khairul618397 »

Additionally, although our blog posts are only published in one place - our blog - we are set up to deliver our podcast episodes everywhere, with just a few button clicks required. Each episode goes to: itunes google play Radio TuneIn YouTube audience wouldn't be too Shadow Making Service excited about this content because it's just me (minus my co-hosts) and I just read something they might get on the blog. My concerns turned out to be unfounded. stitcher iHeartRadio Spreakers SoundCloud That's not even taking into Shadow Making Service account the many individual podcast apps that scrape places like iTunes for podcast streams. (For example, I use Podcast Addict on my Android device, and The Assembly Call is available there even though I never signed up or submitted there.) And here's a fun little perk...

One of my favorite bonuses about Shadow Making Service tweeting links to podcast episodes on blog posts is that people can consume the content right in their Twitter feed. Look at this tweet. All someone has to do is hit the play button and the episode will play right in the Twitter Shadow Making Service feed. Less friction, less distance between my audience who are intrigued and then consume my content. Turn a quality blog post into a traffic and attention driver So if you're branding at home, we've now gone from a blog post, a distribution channel, and a few traffic sources to A blog post A podcast episode A video At least 11 different distribution channels Countless traffic sources And here's the crazy thing...it could be more.

I could: Repurpose the blog post somewhere like Shadow Making Service Medium or as a guest post Create a slide presentation for SlideShare Find additional video channels besides YouTube Extract audio snippets for a service like Clammr Create clips or GIFs from the video to post to visual Shadow Making Service channels like Instagram And so on. The main reasons I don't do them are a) the weather and b) because I would get diminishing returns. I have tried to be strategic in investing the limited time and effort resources I have for this project in the channels that will provide the best and most immediate returns.