All Starts With a Blog PostOn Photo Retouching Service

Talk here about Singapore forum
khairul618397

All Starts With a Blog PostOn Photo Retouching Service

Post by khairul618397 »

The next rule of thumb for me is this: Turn the blog post into a podcast episode...and I happen to be able to do that while simultaneously creating a video version. Goal! When the clock is ticking (and when isn't it?), you have to take a chance on working smarter, not harder. So here's Photo Retouching Service what I do: Check my microphone cables and settings again and do a test recording. (Always, always, always do a test recording!) Open my Assembly Call episode template in GarageBand, so I can save it locally. Create a YouTube Photo Retouching Service live event to stream the recording live. Open the blog post in a web browser, so I have it ready for reference. Tweet the link to the YouTube live event, so anyone interested can watch the recording live.

For what it's worth, I've never had less than 16 people Photo Retouching Service watching live online, and sometimes that number goes up into the 50s and 60s.) Hit Photo Retouching Service Record in GarageBand, Start Broadcast to YouTube Live Event, welcome the audience and start reading the blog post. Occasionally, while reading, I will interject something more - the kind of comment that could have been a footnote to the written article. But for the most part, I just read the blog post verbatim, trying to sound as casual and conversational as possible. I was afraid when I first started doing this that our podcast and

The response was unequivocally positive. I've Photo Retouching Service received many tweets and emails thanking me for finding a way to get this written content out in the preferred consumer medium of podcast listeners, who make up the majority of our audience. These people would Photo Retouching Service never have been able to see or hear the content otherwise. And it's so easy to do. The time spent recording and publishing the podcast is around 30-35 minutes: 5 minutes to set up 15 to 20 minutes to record 10 minutes to publish the podcast (the live event on YouTube is automatically archived on our YouTube channel for on-demand viewing)