The task facing the Ukrainian and international

Talk here about Singapore forum
Sha704fikr

The task facing the Ukrainian and international

Post by Sha704fikr »

fight. Putin's war in Ukraine is likely to strongly exacerbate anti-Russian tendencies and sentiments in all areas of life. All wars and all so-called national liberation movements bear similar risks. left is to prevent the growth of silly nationalism aimed at eradicating Ukraine’s multilingualism and Soviet legacy from hampering the growth of anti-capitalist feminism and environmental movements in the country. But now we must give full voice to Ukraine's resistance to the aggressors.

aid. Solidarity with Ukraine is also solidarity with the voices within Russia that oppose the war and the government. The crackdown will be accompanied by growing political and social divisions in Russia. The regime wants to hide the images of bombings in the civilian areas of Kharkiv and Mariupol in Kiev from the population. But how long can he do it? Wha Job Function Email List tever the outcome of this war I am increasingly convinced that Ukraine will be the end of Putin. Of course with this invasion the Western left faced a serious dilemma. I'm here only.

Two of the questions will be discussed: how to support the Ukrainian resistance movement. In my opinion this inevitably means supporting the supply of weapons and other equipment to the Ukrainian army because the Russian army has unparalleled advantages. What is the general approach to condemning the arms industry and announcing an increase in the military budget? How can we support Ukrainian refugees and be pleased with the momentum of civil society in this regard looking back at what has been done to non-white refugees fleeing conflicts that do not directly affect the European continent over the decades.