How long the restriction

Talk here about Singapore forum
Rakhi920

How long the restriction

Post by Rakhi920 »

Permanent can only be removed by contacting LinkedIn customer support. irreversible: can result in your account being deleted. LinkedIn has the right to restrict or terminate your account at any time if you breach its user agreement, professional community policies, or privacy policy. linkedin user agreement These documents outline the dos and don’ts of using LinkedIn, as well as the consequences of violating them. How Do I Know If I’m In LinkedIn Jail? The easiest way to know if you are in LinkedIn jail is to try to log in to your account. If you see a message that says “Your account is restricted“, then you are in LinkedIn jail. linkedin jail You might also receive an email from.

LinkedIn informing you about the restriction and the Web Design and Development Service reason behind it. Depending on the type of restriction, you might still be able to access some parts of your account, but not others. For example, you might be able to view your profile and news feed, but not send messages or connection requests. Or you might be able to use LinkedIn on your desktop browser, but not on your mobile app. linkedin jail violation If you are not sure why your account is restricted or will last, you can click on the “Learn more” link on the restriction message or email.

This will take you to a page where you can find more information about the restriction and how to resolve it. Why Would I Get In LinkedIn jail? There are many reasons why you might get put in LinkedIn jail. Some of them are obvious, such as creating a fake account, posting inappropriate content, or harassing other users. Some of them are less obvious, such as using automation tools, sending too many connection requests, or connecting from multiple IP addresses.