The Week Christmas Falls

Talk here about Singapore forum
Souravseoxpte25

The Week Christmas Falls

Post by Souravseoxpte25 »

Offers more than 80 text options that it can do: from bios for social networks to love letters. But, unlike the previous service, this one does not know Ukrainian. I started using this service when I had to write several dozen SEO descriptions for the site. My ability to be creative with form and content ended at about 10 descriptions, and the neural network described everything that was needed without problems. Let's consider the functional using the example of the AI ​​definition given at the beginning of the article. First, you should choose the language and fill in the brief (it changes depending on the chosen form of the text). After that, the service will offer its options.

You can click on the option you like and edit it further in the text field on the left. You can also click “Continue” and he will continue writing. There is also a chance that the service could not generate enough high-quality options phone number database and will ask you to change the brief for another try. Since the pricing depends on the number of words generated, it is very gratifying when the service does not waste words on what it considers to be of insufficient quality. Photo generation in Neuroflash Among other things, neuroflash has an image generator. I asked him to generate the liberation of Kherson and the defeat of Russian troops, and the service offered the following options: The result is interesting, but somewhat different from the task.

The AI ​​probably didn't understand the whole context, or it doesn't recognize metaphors yet. In any case, this is currently a free beta version, which can be wished for rapid development. In the future, we will consider ready-made services that specialize in images. Image generation We don't yet live in a world where AI can draw anything for you and it looks cool, or at least usable. Currently, neural network generators create amazing art, illustrations, or artistic stylizations — images that don't really pretend to be realistic. If you need a fantasy world of the future or a cute alien - no problem at all.