Juanra tells you: "Choose what you like

Talk here about Singapore forum
mahfuj0077

Juanra tells you: "Choose what you like

Post by mahfuj0077 »

The “Make it Reality with Vocational Training” campaigniFP and Fundación Atresmedia launch the new awareness campaign under the title "Make it Real with Vocational Training" , where Vocational Training is valued, highlighting its main strengths: high degree of practicality, high employability and equal opportunities. The campaign is part of the Fundación Atresmedia project, Descubre la FP and its protagonist is the presenter and actor Juanra Bonet, who will accompany us in the four key messages, in a close and entertaining way. "Choose what you like" the first message of the campaignIn this piece, we see Juanra who is passionate about what he does and in love with his work . He has expressed it this way during the video: «I am in love with my work. I feel lucky to dedicate myself to what is my passion.

This piece encourages young people to study what they are truly passionate about, leaving prejudices aside and thus discovering their vocation without falling into stereotypes. Vocational Training offers more than 150 degrees distributed in 26 professional families, making it quality training with various possibilities, which allows students to choose their professional future. In addition, it adapts to students by offering Philippines Phone Number List different modalities: face -to-face , blended and online . Vocational Training, a commitment to the future According to official data, the demand for professionals with intermediate qualifications is growing: 1 in 4 job offers require this type of profile. The forecast indicates that, in 2025, the demand will rise to 49%. Likewise, Vocational Training is also a driver of employability among young people in Spain: the hiring rate of Vocational Training graduates is 79% . The youth unemployment rate for graduates of an Intermediate Degree is 7.56% and 6.91% for graduates of a Higher.

Degree, according to data from the State Public Employment Service. The profiles most in demand by companies in the labor market are related to the areas: Commerce and Marketing, Administration and Management, Information Technology and Communications , as well as Health, among others. YOU WILL BE INTERESTED TO READ... Enxaneta” produced together with Netflix and TurespañaIFP NEWS iFP students win the Net short film contest... Our iFP Hospitalet students present today their short film "L'Enxaneta" produced together with Netflix and Turespaña at Fitur, the largest tourism event in our country. 7 jobs for music lovers IMAGE AND SOUND 7 jobs for music lovers Working and living from music is not difficult if you know how. If you ask yourself, 'what can I study if I like music', we present 7 jobs for music lovers that you can dedicate yourself to with the appropriate training. Ready to discover.