Why and how to repost a blog post on LinkedIn

Talk here about Singapore forum
zahan119

Why and how to repost a blog post on LinkedIn

Post by zahan119 »

Content Marketing is a great way to attract traffic. But many entrepreneurs don't practice it. Indeed, everyone announces that it is a long-term process. In addition, writing a high-quality blog post requires a significant workload. It's true that for #audreytips, I generally spend 4 to 5 hours to write my articles. So it's scary. And those who regularly publish content also complain that they do not receive enough traffic.

In fact they just don't promote their content. Laurent totally confirms: By only posting their articles on their company's blog, many entrepreneurs are missing out Italy Phone Number List on the growth opportunity by re-posting that same content on other platforms like LinkedIn. Re-posting is basically copying and pasting content from an article on LinkedIn or other sites. It only takes a few extra minutes. Is it useful? Can this harm your Natural Referencing (SEO)? I've been reposting some of my articles on LinkedIn forever.

And I recommend that you do it too, but taking care to follow a few precautions. In this article, I share my experiences with you. Table of contents [ show ] Re-posting an article on LinkedIn is not duplicate content Re-posting an article on LinkedIn is not duplicate content It is known that Google removes duplicate content from its search results. Some Google algorithm updates penalize sites that excessively duplicate their content. In the worst case, some websites even disappear from search engine results.